Sunday, March 4, 2018

Stacking the Shelves (1): The Start


Hi everyone! I've seen quite a few people posting a tag called "Stacking the Shelves", in which they share the books and bookish things that they've acquired over the last while. Since I've realized that a monthly haul isn't good for me (it makes me feel like I need to buy books for something to post) I've decided to give this a go! I'll post these irregularly (whenever the stack of new books on my desk reaches a certain point!)
These are all the books I've gotten recently!

Adult books:
  1. Perfect Remains by Helen Fields
  2. If You Knew Her by Emily Elgar
  3. In a Cottage in a Wood by Cass Green
  4. An American Marriage by Tayari Jones
  5. The Dragon's Path by Daniel Abraham
  6. The Queen of Blood by Sarah Beth Durst
  7. The Woman in the Window by A. J. Finn
  8. How to Stop Time by Matt Haig
Teen books:
  1. The Hazel Wood by Melissa Albert
  2. Scythe by Neal Shushterman
  3. Suitors and Sabotage by Cindy Anstey
  4. A Girl like That by Tanaz Bhathena

No comments:

Post a Comment