Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Stacking the Shelves (2): So Many Books

Hello everyone!
Image result for great aloneStacking the Shelves is a tag that I've seen around the book world, where people talk about the books and bookish things that they've acquired over the last little while.
Since the stack of books on my desk has gotten fairly large, I figured I'd do another one!
These are all the books I've gotten recently!

Adult books:

  1. The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah
  2. Bachelor Girl by Kim Van Alkemade
  3. I Found You by Lisa Jewell
  4. The Light We Lost by Kill Santopolo
  5. War at the Edge of the World by Ian Ross
  6. City of Brass by S.A. Chakraborty
  7. Emma in the Night by Wendy Walker
  8. All the Missing Girls by Megan Miranda
  9. Local Girl Missing by Claire Douglas
Teen books:
  1. The Marrow Thieves by Cherie Dimaline
  2. History is All You Left Me by Adam Silvera
  3. A List of Cages by Robin Roe
  4. The Beauty That Remains by Ashley Woodfolk
  5. I Have Lost My Way by Gayle Forman
I'm super excited to get to all of these books!

No comments:

Post a Comment