Saturday, November 28, 2015

November 2015 Book Haul

I got a fair amount of books this month, with 11 reading books and 1 colouring book (because why not?). I told myself that I was going to pull back on the buying this month but...well, sales happened.


I got:


Young Adult:
  1. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo (Hardcover)
  2. Half Bad by Sally Green (Hardcover)
  3. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell (Hardcover)
  4. Zac & Mia by A.J. Betts (Paperback)
  5. Prophecy by Ellen Oh (Paperback)
  6. The Promise of Amazing by Robin Constantine (Hardcover)
Adult:
  1. Love, Rosie by Cecelia Ahern (Movie edition paperback)
  2. Written in My Own Heart's Blood by Diana Gabaldon (Outlander #8 - paperback)
  3. The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion (Hardcover)
  4. We Are Pirates by Daniel Handler (a.k.a. Lemony Snicket - Hardcover)
Non-fiction
  1. You are Here by Chris Hadfield (Hardcover)
Miscellaneous
  1. Lost Ocean by Johanna Basford (Paperback colouring book)

No comments:

Post a Comment