Saturday, April 29, 2017

Update

Hi readers,
As you can all probably tell, I've been missing for, well, a long time.
I started University in the fall of last year, and it really took a toll on me physically and mentally.
I've been re-evaluating what I want to do about my book blog and my instagram, and I'm still not entirely sure exactly what I want to do with them, but I feel that I've put too much work into them to just give up after one hard, dry spell.
I've taken the last bit of time to recoup and to change my writing style up, my reading style, and to figure out exactly how I want to run this blog.
I've decided that I'm going to post reviews when I want to, and about books I want to. I'm not going to force myself to write and I'm hoping that that will make me want to write.
The last time I tried to run this blog, I had to force myself to write, and I had to write a list at the beginning of every month about what I was going to write about. This time, I'm going to just see what I feel like writing. If that doesn't work, then I may consider shutting this blog down.
For now, there's going to be a lot of changes, and I'll see where this takes me.
To everyone who's kept checking my blog while I've been away, I really appreciate it, and I hope I can be a good reviewer and a good writer for you guys.
Thank you everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment