Saturday, August 29, 2015

September 2015 TBR

So, since I'm going back to school on September 8th, and it's my senior year of high school, I don't know how well I will be able to stick to a specific pile of books. I am an extreme mood reader, but I always plan on reading at least one or two specific books each month.


I plan on reading:
  • Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo (The Grisha trilogy, #1)
  • Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo (The Grisha trilogy, #2)
  • Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo (The Grisha trilogy, #3)
  • Extraordinary Means by Robyn Schneider
  • Say You Will by Eric Walters


I definitely plan on reading the Shadow and Bone, as I have never read the trilogy yet and I just got Ruin and Rising, which completes the trilogy. I may or may not get around to reading the whole trilogy, because I am doing a buddy read for Shadow and Bone, and we have yet to pick a set date to start reading. If we end up finishing it early enough into the month, I should be able to read the rest of the trilogy though!
None of these are final, because if I am not in the mood to read the first one, I won't be able to read the trilogy, so it will just depend on how I feel about reading this month!
I have never been able to set a monthly TBR for myself, so I really want to try and start one, even if just for a couple books a month to reduce my massive TBR pile, and to read some of the books I've had for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment