Monday, August 31, 2015

August 2015 Book Haul

This month I decided to tell myself that I would not pay full price for any of the books that I bought. So, every single book on this list was either at a discounted price, or I found it on clearance. Not the best way of decreasing the TBR pile, but a helpful way for now.


In total I bought 16 books in August.

 Young adult:
  1. Maybe One Day by Melissa Kantor (hardcover)
  2. Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas (Throne of Glass #2 - hardcover)
  3. Nowhere But Here by Kaite McGarry (hardcover)
  4. To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee (paperback)
  5. Say You Will by Eric Walters (signed paperback)
  6. Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo (Shadow and Bone #3 - paperback)
  7. Because It is My Blood by Gabrielle Zevin (Birthright #2 - hardcover)
Adult:
  1. Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks (movie tie-in paperback)
  2. The Movement of Stars by Amy Brill (paperback)
  3. When You Walked Back Into My Life by Hilary Boyd (paperback)
  4. The Crook Factory by Dan Simmons (paperback)
  5. The Book of Madness and Cures by Regina O'Melveny (paperback)
  6. Starter House by Sonja Condit (paperback)
  7. Red Rising by Pierce Brown (paperback)
  8. Parasite by Mira Grant (hardcover)
  9. Keeping Faith by Jodi Picoult (paperback)
I usually get more books than this every month, but I tried to tell myself that since I have one year until I leave for university, I need to read more and buy less. Hopefully I will continue with that plan next month, but I keep telling myself that and it never happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment