Wednesday, October 7, 2015

October 2015 TBR

Hello everyone! This month seems to be a lot more hectic than I had originally planned for, but I really want to get a lot of reading done this month, especially over the long Thanksgiving weekend I have this coming up weekend!

I plan on reading:
  • Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke (Between #1 - reread)
  • Between the Spark and the Burn by April Genevieve Tucholke (Between #2)
  • Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin (Masque of the Red Death #1)
  • Dance of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin (Masque of the Red Death #2)
  • Dracula by Bram Stoker
  • The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
  • Lord of the Flies by William Golding

I have already read The Graveyard Book, and I am currently reading Lord of the Flies for my school Book Club, but I also want to read at least three of these other books. Specifically the Between duology by April Genevieve Tucholke, and Dracula. Hopefully I can read all these books, but I guess we'll see what happens this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment