Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday (5): Fictional Crushes

It's been awhile since I've done a Top Ten Tuesday, but school for me has just been absolutely insane. So, I thought I would try a light, (relatively) easy post for this week to ease me back into it!
This Tuesday I thought I would tell you all about my top ten fictional crushes, so here we are, in no particular order.
  1. Jace Wayland from The Mortal Instruments
  2. Will Herondale and Jem Carstairs from The Infernal Devices
  3. Augustus Waters from The Fault in Our Stars
  4. Akiva from Daughter of Smoke and Bone
  5. James Alexander Malcolm MacKenzie Fraser from Outlander
  6. Malyen Oretsev and The Darkling from Shadow and Bone
  7. Sam from Shiver
  8. Cas Lowood from Anna Dressed in Blood
  9. Noah Shaw from Mara Dyer
  10. Warner from Shatter Me

No comments:

Post a Comment