Sunday, January 31, 2016

January 2016 Book Haul

At the end of every month, I usually have a massive (or at least a fairly large) list of all of the books I received and bought for myself during that month. This year, I really want to try and decrease (or at least put a fairly large dent into) my TBR pile. The best way to do this, in my opinion, is to read waayyy more than I buy. I'm not on a book buying ban per se, I just want to buy much, much, MUCH less then I read every month.

With that in mind, I got two new books this month. The Queen of the Tearling I ordered in December and I got it in January, and I had a giftcard so I bought Seeker for myself this month.


Adult:
  1. The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen (Hardcover)
Young Adut
  1. Seeker by Arwen Elys Dayton (Paperback)

No comments:

Post a Comment