Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday (7): YA Books I Need to Read in 2016

Since it's a new year, with new goals and new books (and my first Top Ten Tuesday of the year! :)), I figured I should compile a list of the top ten YA books I need to read in 2016. I didn't get anywhere near as much reading done as I wanted to last year, so I have a lot to do this year.


The top ten young adult books I need to read in 2016 are:
  1. Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
  2. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
  3. The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater (The Raven Cycle #4)
  4. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
  5. Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes
  6. The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
  7. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
  8. Legend by Marie Lu
  9. Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
  10. Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
There are so many amazing books coming out this year, and so many more that I was planning on reading  in 2015 but I just didn't have the time to read, so this year is the year to catch up! Hopefully, 2016 will be good to me!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment