Saturday, January 9, 2016

January 2016 TBR

I wasn't planning on making a TBR for the month, but I feel like I know exactly what books I plan on reading, so why not!
For the rest of the year, I may or may not be making a TBR list for each month, because I never seem to be following them...but we'll see what happens, and take it month by month.


In January, I plan on reading:


  1. My True Love Gave to Me (Already read it - you can read my full review here)
  2. Blankets by Craig Thompson
  3. Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel
  4. Nothing by Janne Teller
I'm planning on reading AT LEAST 5 books each month, so I'm leaving one spot open for any book that I just have a sudden desire to pick up. Hopefully I'll get all these read this month, which I feel like I can do. Hope everyone has a fantastic reading month!

No comments:

Post a Comment