Wednesday, March 2, 2016

February 2016 Book Haul

I got a total of 10 books this month! Waayy more than I had planned on getting, but I had leftover gift cards from Christmas, so I don't have a problem with the amount I got.

I got:


Young Adult:
  1. Cold Spell by Jackson Pierce (Fairytale Retellings #4 - Hardcover)
  2. Warrior by Ellen Oh (The Dragon King Chronicles #2 - Hardcover)
  3. Champion by Marie Lu (Legend #3 - Paperback)
  4. To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han (Paperback)
  5. Of Beast and Beauty by Stacey Jay (Hardcover)
  6. Visitors by Orson Scott Card (Pathfinder #3 - Hardcover)
  7. The Dark Days Club by Allison Goodman (Hardcover)
Adult
  1. Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson (Mass market paperback)
  2. Goldon Son by Pierce Brown (Red Rising #2 - Paperback)
Classics
  1. For Whom the Bell Tolls by Ernest Hemingway (Paperback)

No comments:

Post a Comment