Saturday, February 10, 2018

February 2018 TBR

Hey everyone! This past week has been crazy with midterms for me so I wasn't able to post my TBR for the month, but it's never too late!

I plan on reading:

1. The Woman in the Window by A.J. Finn
       This one came out last month, and everyone at my work has been buzzing about it, so I'm definitely going to be reading it this month!

Image result for lovers dictionary2. The Lover's Dictionary by David Levithan
       I bought this one in December, and I absolutely love the idea of it. It's written in the form of a dictionary, with different words on each page and the story is told part by part according to the word on the page. It's a strange, different concept but I'm sure it's going to be amazing, and it seems like a really quick read! I'm hoping to write a review on this by the end of the week next week.

3. Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng
       This one came out last year and everyone has been buzzing about it and everyone on booktube seems to have loved it. So I'm going to give it a go!

4. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
       With the third book in this series coming out, Still Me, I feel a need to finally get this one off my TBR shelf. Not to mention that it's February and I need some romantic reads (but I'm sure this one will break my heart more than anything else).
Image result for the darkest minds
And a few tentative reads (if I have time over my reading week!)

5. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken (reread)
       I read this one about 4 years ago, and with the movie coming out, I really want to reread it and to finally finish this series!

6. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi (reread)
       This one I read YEARS ago and also never finished the series. I'm working on my New Year's Goal of finishing every series that I want to finish this year so I can go into 2019 with no opened series (other than ones that still have books coming out).

Well that's it! A pretty good TBR in my opinion, but I'm excited for it and excited to start reading again now that I get the time over my reading week.
Happy reading everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment