Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday (9): Top Books I Want to Read: Summer 2017 Edition

Hello everyone!
I'm going to be honest here - this post was SUPPOSED to be a Top Ten Tuesday, but since I had a final exam today I totally forgot what day it is, so here's a Top Ten...Wednesday I guess?
This summer is going to be filled with reading for me, and since I have a very large stack of 10 very large books staring at my on my desk, I figured I might as well make a blog post out of it, because why not?

Image result for lady midnightRelated imageImage result for red rising
  1. Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
  2. A Darker Shade of Magic by V. E. Schwab
  3. Red Rising by Pierce Brown
Image result for the hero of ages bookImage result for throne of glassImage result for falling kingdoms

      4. The Hero of Ages by Brandon Sanderson
      5. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
      6. Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes

Image result for three dark crownsImage result for song of achilles

      7. Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake
      8. The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller

Image result for court of thorns andImage result for to all the boys i loved before

      9. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
     10. To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han



No comments:

Post a Comment