Thursday, June 30, 2016

June 2016 Wrap Up


This month was a sad reading month for me because of exams, so I'm really hoping to kick it up a notch for next month. I'm also leaving for vacation in a few hours so hopefully I'll be able to get a lot of reading done on the drive there.
This month I read:
  • ★★★★☆      The Fray Theory #1: Resonance by Nelou Keramati
  • ★★★★★      Signs Point to Yes by Sandy Hall
The first book I read this past month was Resonance by Nelou Keramati. The author contacted me last month asking me if I wanted to read and review her book in exchange for a free copy, so it was the first book I read this month. I really enjoyed it, and am looking forward to the next book(s) in the series. I have a full review here if you want to read more of my thoughts!

The next book I read was Signs Point to Yes by Sandy Hall, and I absolutely loved it. I read her first book, A Little Something Different, back in 2014, so when I saw this book on the shelf at the bookstore I was ecstatic! I picked it up and read it in one sitting, and I loved it. Her books are so cute and light, but they have the perfect amount of humour and the love stories are absolutely adorable. I was literally blushing from the cuteness and second hand embarrassment at points. I highly, highly recommend her books, and especially now because it's officially summer for me and they are such wonderful contemporaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment