Friday, July 8, 2016

June 2016 Book Haul

Although I barely read anything last month, I finished my exams and graduated high school so I figured I would reward myself with a few books.
I got:


Young adult:
  1. Signs Point to Yes by Sandy Hall (Paperback)
  2. Hello, Goodbye, and Everything In Between by Jennifer E. Smith (Paperback)
  3. The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson (Hardcover)
  4. A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses #2) by Sarah J. Maas (Hardcover)
  5. More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera (Paperback)
  6. Talon by Julie Kagawa (Paperback)
  7. Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver (Paperback)
Adult:
  1. I Let You Go by Clare Mackintosh (Paperback)
Classics:
  1. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte (My second copy - Paperback)
  2. The Picture of Dorian Grey by Oscar Wilde (Paperback)
  3. The Gambler by Fyodor Dostoyevsky (Paperback)
  4. The Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain (Paperback)
  5. Heart of Darkness & Tales of Unrest by Joseph Conrad (Paperback)

No comments:

Post a Comment