Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday (3): Reads of 2015

Hi everyone! I can't believe this is the third top ten Tuesday I've done for you...it feels kind of insane! It feels like just yesterday I started up my blog and my instagram, and it's been over a month already


This week, I've decided to do the top ten books I have loved reading this year, so enjoy!
  1. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon and Dragonfly In Amber (Outlander #2) by Diana Gabaldon
  2. Armada by Ernest Cline
  3. Vicious by V.E. Schwab
  4. The Martian by Andy Weir
  5. Looking for Alaska by John Green
  6. And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie
  7. Rooms by Lauren Oliver
  8. The Walled City by Ryan Graudin
  9. Let's Get Lost by Adi Alsaid
  10. The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black
Not all of these books were 5 stars, but every one of them was absolutely amazing and I loved every single one of them. My top adult book was obviously Outlander, and my top young adult book was Looking for Alaska by John Green. It was so good, I will probably end up re-reading it before the end of the year!
Have a great Tuesday everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment