Wednesday, September 30, 2015

September 2015 Book Haul


This month I realllllly tried to, well, haul it back for my book haul. I got so many more books then I had originally thought I had gotten in August, so I wanted to focus more on reading and school this month, and less on buying, and I think I did a really good job! In total I bought four books in September, and three were given to me.


Non-fiction:
  1. An Astronaut's Guide to Life on Earth by Chris Hadfield (paperback)
Young adult:
  1. Never Always Sometimes by Adi Alsaid (hardcover)
Adult:
  1. This is How You Die by a collection of authors (Machine of Death #2 - paperback)
  2. The Revisionists by Thomas Mullen (hardcover)
  3. Dead Man's Grip by Peter James (mass market paperback)
  4. The Summer That Never Was by Peter Robinson (two in one book with below)
  5. Cold is the Grave by Peter Robinson (mass market paperback)
I am super excited to read Never Always Sometimes, An Astronaut's Guide to Life on Earth, and This is How You Die. They all look so amazing, hopefully I can get to some of them over my Thanksgiving weekend break!

No comments:

Post a Comment