Tuesday, September 1, 2015

My first Top Ten Tuesday! (1): Top Books to Read Before 2016

As it is now September (already?!) I decided that I should do the top ten books I need to read before the end of the year. I may not read them in this order, but I need to read all of them before 2016.

The Top Ten Books I Need to Read Before 2016
  1. Voyager by Diana Gabaldon
  2. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
  3. Legend by Marie Lu
  4. Red Rising by Pierce Brown
  5. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
  6. Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes
  7. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
  8. Extraordinary Means by Robyn Schneider
  9. Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand
  10. The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
I'm really hoping I can get all of these books read by the end of the year. I still have four more months, and there are only ten books, but with school and work I don't know how many I will be able to tackle. Hopefully this will happen!







No comments:

Post a Comment